Welcome to Dixie Wall Acupuncture and Wellness.
Welcome to Dixie Wall Acupuncture and Wellness. Here we combine the best of modern research with time-tested Chinese techniques to create a program to nurture your body and your life.
Who is Dixie Wall?
Dixie Wall, licensed acupuncturist, nutritionist, and holistic health practitioner, is happy to be serving the Orange County area. Her practice is devoted to helping you unlock your body, mind, and spirit’s true potential.
After suffering a major accident which left her with chronic pain and fatigue, Dixie Wall discovered acupuncture and was finally able to find relief. She has now completed school and began the certification process in Neuro Emotional Technique/NET and Nadruimbuds Allergy Elimination Technique/NAET in 2012.
What Is Dixie Wall’s Mission?
Dixie Wall and her caring team wholeheartedly believes in holistic methods of practice. All components of the body need to be addressed, including the physical, the nutritional and the emotional components. This facilitates healing and complete homeostasis.
At Dixie Wall Acupuncture and Wellness, Dixie Wall and her team strive to help their patients reach their health goals by getting to and treating the root condition, not just the branch symptoms, of the issue. We are able to provide excellent treatment for a fair fee, and are committed to helping our patients as long as they need it.
What Holistic Services Do You Offer?
Dixie Wall Acupuncture and Wellness uses a combination of structural, nutritional, and emotional tools to create a unique health plan for each patient. In doing so, the aim is to help you live a longer, healthier, and happier life. Our range of holistic services includes:
- Acupuncture - Acupuncture is a primary treatment at Dixie Wall Acupuncture and Wellness. Acupuncture is a treatment everyone can benefit from. Acupuncture strengthens the body while supporting the body to heal itself. Acupuncture has been shown to correct hundreds of Western diseases and symptoms without the negative side effects of Western pharmaceutical treatments.
- NET Technique - NET is a tool that can help improve many behavioral and physical conditions. This mind-body technique uses a methodology of finding and removing neurological imbalances related to the physiology of unresolved stress. By using NET, our patients are able to address the physical and behavioral stress-related conditions, including headaches, general anxiety, self-sabotaging behaviors, body pains, phobias, organ dysfunctions and more. NET does not cure or heal the patient, but rather removes blocks and allows the body to repair itself naturally.
- Nutritional Consultant – Nutrition is a key component of health and healing. Proper nutrition helps the body to function well and remain healthy. Dixie Wall can customize diet plans based on individual Western lab results combined with her background in Eastern medicine. This diet plan will incorporate your health goals and help you detox, cleanse and lose weight.
- Weight Loss - Weight loss is often the result of treating the physical, emotional, and mental imbalances that have led to weight gain. Acupuncture can help restore the balance of the body so you are more relaxed, emotionally stable and thinking more clearly. When you are in this state you can better deal with the stress, frustration, and anxiety that can trigger overeating.
-Nambudripad’s Allergy Elimination Techniques - This holistic treatment helps to permanently eliminate of food and environmental allergies which can cause of a wide range of illnesses. According to NAET theory, allergies cause energy imbalances in the energy meridians or pathways. This energy blockage is the primary cause for any allergic reaction. When the energy blockage from an allergen is removed via NAET, that particular allergen has not produced adverse reactions in the body again.
- Cupping - Like acupuncture, cupping is an ancient and effective way of treating numerous diseases and conditions that people suffer from. Cupping can treat a wide range of ailments including febrile conditions, colds, coughs, stress and pain. Cupping treatments bring toxins to the surface so they can be more easily flushed out by the body. Though it may seem strange, cupping actually feels wonderful to most patients and offers a wide range of benefits including breaking up scar tissue, adhesions and stored waste in our superficial fascia layers.
At Dixie Wall Acupuncture and Wellness we want to help you unlock your body, mind and spirit through our range of holistic services. If you have an ailment but are unsure what treatments would be best for you, we encourage you to speak with us. We are happy and ready to help you!
What Can I Expect From My Visit?
At Dixie Wall Acupuncture and Wellness, we want you to have a relaxing and healing experience. Our first time patients will receive a full physical exam. We normally see patients an average of two times a week for the first three weeks, then determine the best schedule and treatment plan for you.
Does Acupuncture Hurt?
Acupuncture is a safe, painless and highly effective way to treat a wide variety of medical issues without the use of pharmaceuticals. Acupuncture is an ancient and main component of Asian Medicine, dating back at least 2,500 years.
It is true that acupuncture uses needles. These needles are very small and generally do not hurt. Some patients describe it as a small sting, but certainly not painful. There are no negative side effects to using acupuncture. Acupuncture has become a proven, safe and effective method of treating a variety of ailments for thousands of years. If you have any questions about acupuncture or any of our other services please feel free to reach out to us.
Where Are Your Service Areas?
Dixie Wall Acupuncture and Wellness offers a wide range of holistic services to the entire Orange county community. We offer two convenient locations at:
3151 Airway Ave., Ste. U-3, Costa Mesa, CA 92626
Phone number: 714-754-8008
Hours: Monday and Wednesday Afternoons and Friday Mornings
17400 Irvine Blvd., Suite L, Tustin, CA 92780
Phone Number: 714-508-1112
Hours: Tuesday and Thursday 12pm - 7pm
If you have any questions about our holistic approach to medicine and wellness, please feel free to give us a call.
Book An Appointment With Me